- Object recognition and localization, style transfer.
- Image synthesis/translation using GANs and VAEs
- Image visual similarity detection, transfer learning
- Creating Language models
- Training custom word/sentence embeddings
- Semantic question answering over a large corpus
- Speech to Text, Speech Language Identification, Speaker identification
- Improving performance: Distributed network training (across CPUs/GPUs)
- Advice on setup deep learning frameworks on cloud
- Neural Networks (CNN, RNN, ANN, DNN)
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Iris Recognition
- Image Recognition & Processing
- Prediction Models
- Recommendation systems
- Computer Vision
- Image Classification
- Object Detection
- Disease Prediction
- Emotion detection
- Number Plate Detection
- Video Surveillance
- Blur Detection
- Image impainting
- SVM Classifier
- Image Processing & Classification
- Image Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Facial Expression Recognition
- Gesture Recognition
- Car Number Plate Extraction
- Object detection
- gensim for text analysis and processing
- speech recognition
- machine translation
- text to speech conversion
- speech to text conversion
- language modelling
- text mining
- text classification & summarisation
Conduct Science puts your science in the fast lane to publication. Here are the frequently asked questions
How much does this cost?
Our developer services come with a project manager as well as a senior scientist who can deliver results. Our range of prices is from $45-150 per hour depending on the complexity of your project.
What is the process?
We send you a quote for a bundle of hours (i.e. 10 hours) that then are burned during the time worked. You can see progress tracked to an expected bundle to ensure the project stays on track. Email reports stating burn amount and project progress allow you to evaluate the project as you go so you get results.
What type of developer do I need?
Because of the complexity of the field, oftentimes scientists are not aware of the type of engineering for or technology stack they need to execute the project. Our project managers handle this as they have all been trained on understanding the most cost efficient methodology of finding solutions to your problem.