Technology transfer makes ideas real. Easy Access IP facilitates the commercialization of innovations. As explained above, many parties can benefit from the Easy Access IP initiative. Universities can cut their TTO operating costs, which proved to be rigid. Consequently, experts can invest more in research and take innovations to the market. Through Conduct Science, innovations and products can bring researchers, businesses, and customers together.
In the end, innovations should benefit people. We at Conduct Science are dedicated to helping you patent your innovations, cut licensing costs via simplified agreements, and reach customers. From new drugs to nanotechnology, ideas can finally meet solutions and become available to the public. By having technologies and services licensed for free, the advancements of science get closer to people. Innovation and technology transfer can lead societies towards the future of medicine, agriculture, and engineering.
Conduct Science and Easy Access IP: Conclusion
Innovations are valuable when they are developed and commercialized. However, operating and licensing costs can become an obstacle to success. In fact, stats show that less than 13% of universities with a standard TTO manage to gain revenue from licensing deals to cover operating costs and invest in research. Therefore, Easy Access IP supports university research by reducing all expenses related to licensing university patents. Experts agree that this approach is the core difference between Easy Access IP and traditional TTOs. Through Conduct Science, Easy Access IP becomes the key to success.
Thus, the goal of Conduct Science is to bring academia, businesses, and clients together:
- We can help you take university innovations to the market. By giving priority to small businesses and international organizations, we support transparency and fair-market value.
- We focus on the profit potential of your products. By having high-quality inventions and intellectual property developed and available, universities and businesses can gain revenue. In the end, financial stability can only support academia and inventors further.
- We have an extensive portfolio of products. From new medical services to free digital solutions, we can help industries lower costs and speed up development cycles. Rapid processes, especially in the field of life sciences, can save lives.
- We can “recycle” innovations and help them reach the market. A good idea can never age, so we encourage parties to promote even ideas which have failed to reach the market in the past. We have a vast network of customers, and by reaching clients directly, we can commercialize any idea.
- We cherish your ideas and the reputation of the institution you represent. Although researchers give up to 95% of their intellectual property licenses for free, they still patent their invention. In fact, this approach differentiates standard TTOs from the Easy Access IP initiative.
- We help you overcome any obstacles, and we provide simplified agreements. By having a one-page contract, deals are transparent and easy to understand. In the end, the name implies it – Easy Access IP is… easy.
- We help economies grow. By opening university research to the public, we involve more and more people, which opens jobs. This can help economies grow, and countries become competitive partners in the global market.
- We respect the end-users and their experience. By valuing customers, we can help you build long-term relationships with clients. Most of all, we aim to support patients. In the end, intellectual ideas should benefit people, and we are here to bring your ideas to reality.