The 2 Dimensional Rocker is designed specifically for blot washing and gel staining/destaining. It offers an easy to use, “power and go” platform rocker, which is safe for cold rooms and incubators. The 12″ x 12″ platform includes a non-skid rubber flat mat.
– Speed (fixed): 12 rpm
– Tilt Angle: +/-8º
– Platform size: 12″ x 12″ (30 x 30 cm)
– Maximum Capacity: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
– Temperature Range: +4ºC to +65ºC
– Dimensions: 13.5″ x 11.8″ x 4.7″ (34 x 30 x 12 cm)
– Weight: 6.5 lbs (3 kg)
– Electrical: 115V, 60 Hz, 0.4 A
Rockers, rollers, and shakers are sophisticated laboratory instruments that are used for sample mixing, vortexing, and gentle agitation. Our rotators, rollers, and shakers are explicitly designed to provide a specific function, reliability, and safety. These tools are found on a laboratory benchtop and are used for a variety of applications including DNA extraction, cell culture, reagent mixing, gel staining, blotting, and low foaming agitation.Laboratory rocker is a cutting-edge tool used for molecular and biological mixing. Rockers could be used to replace shakers if less-aggressive mixing is required. They are usually employed in molecular biology labs for staining and destaining gels after electrophoresis, hybridization, blotting, cell culturing, and gentle mixing.
Two-dimensional rockers are equipped with a moving platform that moves in a seesaw motion to create waves in liquid samples. Whereas, the three-dimensional rocker has a platform that moves in a three-dimensional gyratory motion which makes the samples swirl three-dimensionally.
- Our laboratory rockers offer variable speeds and tilt angles.
- These rockers are specially designed with multiple tiers to enhance the capacity without increasing the footprint.
- Platform surfaces are covered with rubber pads to hold the objects while moving.
- It is equipped with an easy to use, “power and go” platform, which is safe for incubators and cold rooms.
- The 12″ x 12″ platform includes a non-skid rubber flat mat.