Anesthesia Adaptor for Stereotaxic Systems
An anesthesia adaptor for stereotaxic systems is a device used to connect an anesthesia machine to a stereotaxic frame, allowing for the administration of anesthetic gases to small animals (such as mice or rats) during surgical procedures. The adaptor provides a connection point between the anesthesia machine and the stereotaxic frame, allowing for the delivery of anesthetic gases to the animal while maintaining the accuracy and stability of the stereotaxic frame.
The Mouse/Rat Anesthesia Adaptor is a component of the stereotaxic instrument used for securing and stabilizing a mouse’s head during procedures while administering anesthesia. Here are the specifications of the Anesthesia Adaptor:
- Material: The adaptor is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel.
- Compatibility: The adaptor is designed to be used with the RWD 68050 series stereotaxic instruments.
- Dimensions: The adaptor measures approximately 5 cm in length, 2.5 cm in width, and 2.2 cm in height.
- Weight: The adaptor weighs approximately 50 grams.
- Features: The adaptor features a tooth bar and ear bars that can be adjusted to fit different sizes of mice.
- Sterilization: The adaptor can be sterilized using standard sterilization techniques, such as autoclaving or chemical sterilization.
Be the first to review “Anesthesia Adaptor for Stereotaxic Systems”
You need to log in to post a review
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.