RWD-R540 Anesthesia Machine incorporates more functions than previous models.
The push-button O2 Quick Flush purges the induction chamber at the rate of at least 1000cc/min before removing animals or rescuing animals during your experiment.
The Toggle Switch allows a convenient and fast switch of gas flow between the induction chamber and anesthesia masks (breathers).
Tabletop and wall mount is available in one unit, and post-mount optional.
- The built-in temperature compensator ensures the stable concentration of anesthetic gas at different temperatures and flow rates, the flow range is 0.2-10L/min;
- Mixed anesthetic gas output pressure range △ P ≤ 2.5kPa;
- Applicable temperature range: 10-35 ℃;
- Good tightness, internal 50kPa pressure can be maintained, zero leakage, safe and reliable;
- Internal capacity is not less than 120ml, and the range of isoflurane vaporizer concentration is 0-5% (Sevoflurane: 0-8%);
- Anti-accident open lock structure and closed state security protection structure to ensure safety
Note: Manifold with 4LPM O2 flowmeter, vaporizer, and one pair of end caps are included in the RWD-R540 series enhanced anesthesia machine.
Laser calibration technology
±0.1 (0-1%); ±0.15 (>1%)
120 ml (volume between the maximum and minimum two tick marks)
Working environment Range
0.2 L/min-10 L/min
Height x Depth x Width: 206x210x140 mm
0-4 L/min (0-1 L/min and 0-4 L/min two flow meters are optional)
Applicable animals and the number
Rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats, and other animals within 7 kg, 1 to more