The Benchtop Spectrophotometer LH-T725 adopts high-brightness LED cold light source and advanced parallel optical structure. It is developed according to national environmental standards. It is equipped with an intelligent detection system, collecting data dozens of times per second, filtering algorithm to filter out interference and improve data accuracy. The 7-inch IPS large touch screen makes the test results intuitive and clear and is a good assistant for scientific research, data analysis, and water quality testing.
- Touch design full touch 7-inch color screen, and 8 touch induction auxiliary keys, display and operation, data direct reading, simple operation, and time-saving.
- The advantage of the light source is an LED light source with good optical performance, no need for preheating, and life is up to 100,000 hours.
- Operation intelligent operation procedures, guide users to easily complete the operation.
- Safe operation compatible with 10ML colorimetric bottle and 16mm tube diameter digestion tube, simple, fast, and safe determination.
- Fast print with thermal printer, can print current data and historical measurement data.
- The data processing can store 10,000 test results, 480 can be viewed by the instrument, and the rest can be viewed by the computer.
- Professional testing kit with special testing reagent, as far as possible to reduce user operations, so that more accurate testing.
- Use cost low consumable price is low, the dosage is little.
Environmental Research, General UV-Vis spectroscopy, Isotope Analysis, Nucleic Acid quantification, Protein analysis, Protein Biology
|Field of study||
Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceuticals, Spectroscopy
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.