Laboratory shaker is used to mix, blend, or agitate samples and substances in a tube or a flask by shaking them. It is a valuable laboratory equipment used in the fields of chemistry and biology. It contains an oscillating board where the flasks are placed. Laboratory shakers are widely used in cell biology labs.Our Linear Digital Shaker features an easy-to-read LCD display for shaking speed and the timer function (1 to 1199 minutes).
– Speed: 100-350 rpm
– Orbit diameter: 4.5mm
– Platform dimensions: 9” x 9”
– Capacity: 5.5lbs. (2.5kg)
– Operating temperature range: +4 – 40ᵒC
– Maximum humidity: 80%
– Dimensions: 14”W x 12”D x 5”H
– Weight: 19lbs.
– Electrical: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 30WLaboratory rockers, shakers, and rollers are explicitly designed to allow gentle mixing of samples in laboratories. These sophisticated tools have wide applications in the fields of microbiology, cell biology, virology, vaccinology, cancer biology, hematology, and immunology.