Microtube Homogenizer (24 Plate Unit)
The Microtube Homogenizer is a powerful laboratory tool that efficiently homogenizes small samples in microcentrifuge tubes. This device uses high-speed mechanical motion to disrupt and break down samples, making it ideal for a variety of applications, including sample preparation for nucleic acid extraction, protein analysis, and cell culture.
ConductScience offers Microtube Homogenizers.
“This microtube homogenizer uses intense speed and a three-dimensional shaking method to break down up to 24 samples at a time. Programming requires selecting the speed, time, number of cycles, and desired pauses between cycles ? then selecting ?Start?. Up to 50 programs can be saved for future processing. This equipment contains a brushless motor allowing for a maintenance-free operation and minimizing motor noise. A variety of bead materials and sizes are available depending on the sample type.
– Speed: 4.00 to 7.00m/s in 0.05 increments
– Acceleration/Deceleration: ? 2 seconds
– Capacity: 24 x 2.0mL tubes
– Cycle time: 1 ? 90 seconds in 1 sec increments
– Pause between cycles: 0 ? 2 minutes, in 1 sec increments
– Number of cycles per program: 1 ? 10
– Noise level: <68db
– Dimensions: 11?W x 14.2?D x 15.2?H (28 x 36 x 38.5 cm)
– Weight: 55lbs. (25kg)
– Electrical: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 600W”
Cell culture studies, Protein analysis
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.