“This microtube homogenizer uses intense speed and a three-dimensional shaking method to break down up to 3 samples at a time. Programming requires selecting the speed and time ? then selecting ?Start?. Its small footprint and high velocity impact offer small to medium throughput labs an economical alternative compared to larger, more expensive homogenizers. A variety of bead materials and sizes are available depending on the sample type.
– Speed: 2800 to 4000 rpm
– Capacity: 3 x 2.0mL tubes
– Timer: 3 seconds to 3 minutes
– Operating Temperature range: +4?C to +65?C
– Dimensions: 6.9?W x 8.3?D x 5.3?H (17 x 21 x 13.5 cm)
– Weight: 5lbs. (2.2kg)
– Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, or 230V, 50Hz”