Mini 3-Dimensional Rocker with a flat mat. The 3-dimensional motion ensures thorough, gentle mixing and is ideal for gel blotting, washing, and staining. Contains maintenance-free brushless motors and are safe to use in cold rooms and incubators.
– Speed: 12 rpm
– Tilt angle: +/- 8°
– Platform dimensions: 10.5″ x 7.5″ (27 x 19 cm)
– Capacity: up to 3.5lbs. (1.6kg)
– Operating Temperature range: +4° to +65°C
– Dimensions: 10.5” x 7.5″ x 8″
– Weight: 4.4lbs. (2.0kg)
– Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 0.4A
Rockers, rollers, and shakers are sophisticated laboratory instruments that are used for sample mixing, vortexing, and gentle agitation. Our rotators, rollers, and shakers are explicitly designed to provide a specific function, reliability, and safety. These tools are found on a laboratory benchtop and are used for a variety of applications including DNA extraction, cell culture, reagent mixing, gel staining, blotting, and low foaming agitation.
Laboratory rocker is a cutting-edge tool used for molecular and biological mixing. Rockers could be used to replace shakers if less-aggressive mixing is required. They are usually employed in molecular biology labs for staining and destaining gels after electrophoresis, hybridization, blotting, cell culturing, and gentle mixing.
Two-dimensional rockers are equipped with a moving platform that moves in a seesaw motion to create waves in liquid samples. Whereas, the three-dimensional rocker has a platform that moves in a three-dimensional gyratory motion which makes the samples swirl three-dimensionally.
- Our laboratory rockers offer variable speeds and tilt angles.
- These rockers are specially designed with multiple tiers to enhance the capacity without increasing the footprint.
- Platform surfaces are covered with rubber pads to hold the objects while moving.
- It is equipped with an easy to use, “power and go” platform, which is safe for incubators and cold rooms.
- The 12″ x 12″ platform includes a non-skid rubber flat mat.
Laboratory rockers, shakers, and rollers are explicitly designed to allow gentle mixing of samples in laboratories. These sophisticated tools have wide applications in the fields of microbiology, cell biology, virology, vaccinology, cancer biology, hematology, and immunology.