Mini 3-Dimensional Shaker with a dimpled mat. The nutating, 3-dimensional motion makes it ideal for foam-free mixing in blood tubes and centrifuge tubes, in addition to a variety of flat vessels. Contains maintenance-free brushless motors and are safe to use in cold rooms and incubators.
– Speed: 24 rpm
– Tilt angle: +/- 20°
– Platform dimensions: 10.5″ x 7.5″ (27 x 19 cm)
– Capacity: up to 3.5lbs. (1.6kg)
– Operating Temperature range: +4° to +65°C
– Dimensions: 10.5″ x 7.5″ x 8″
– Weight: 4.4lbs. (2.0kg)
– Electrical: 115V AC, 60Hz, 0.4ARockers, rollers, and shakers are sophisticated laboratory instruments that are used for sample mixing, vortexing, and gentle agitation. Our rotators, rollers, and shakers are explicitly designed to provide a specific function, reliability, and safety. These tools are found on a laboratory benchtop and are used for a variety of applications including DNA extraction, cell culture, reagent mixing, gel staining, blotting, and low foaming agitation. Laboratory shaker is used to mix, blend, or agitate samples and substances in a tube or a flask by shaking them. It is a valuable laboratory equipment used in the fields of chemistry and biology. It contains an oscillating board where the flasks are placed. Laboratory shakers are widely used in cell biology labs.Laboratory rockers, shakers, and rollers are explicitly designed to allow gentle mixing of samples in laboratories. These sophisticated tools have wide applications in the fields of microbiology, cell biology, virology, vaccinology, cancer biology, hematology, and immunology.