Mini Shaking Incubator
The Mini Shaking Incubator has a built-in microprocessor which ensures temperature and speed accuracy maintaining the integrity of your samples. Program settings are easy to enter, […]
The Mini Shaking Incubator has a built-in microprocessor which ensures temperature and speed accuracy maintaining the integrity of your samples. Program settings are easy to enter, and easy-to-read on the LED control panel. This specific model is ideal for small to medium applications.
The Mini Shaking Incubator includes a standard platform featuring a non-slip, rubber coated surface for culture flasks, Petri dishes, and staining trays.
A unique magnetic platform and variety of clamp systems are also available but sold separately. The preferred universal magnetic platform offers users a quick and convenient method to change flask clamps of different sizes without using tools (AZS-ES59567).
Available Erlenmeyer Flask Clamps:
50mL – AZS-ES59569-50ER (max. 20)
125mL – AZS-ES59569-125ER (max. 12)
250mL – AZS-ES59569-250ER (max. 8)
500mL – AZS-ES59569-500ER (max. 5)
1L – AZS-ES59569-1000ER (max. 2)
– Shaking Speed Range: 30 – 300 rpm (increments of 1 rpm)
– Shaking Orbit: 19mm (3/4”)
– Platform Dimensions: 9.5” x 11.5” (23.5 x 29.2 cm)
– Operating Temperature range: Ambient +5 to 70ᵒC (increments of 0.1ᵒC)
– Temperature Uniformity: ± 0.25%
– Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.1%
– Dimensions: 11” x 15.7” x 10.5” (28 x 40 x 27)
– Weight: 25lbs. (11.5kg)
– Electrical: 120 or 230V, 50-60Hz