The MM-500 is designed to meet the diverse positioning needs of the scientific community for patch-clamp experiments, extracellular recording, microinjection, intracellular recording, and precision robotic positioning applications.
- Small size, Mechanical manipulator (L×W×H)140×148×148 mm, Controller (L×W×H)204×163×140 mm, Rotary photoelectric encoder (L×W×H)153×123×87 mm.
- The TFT 4.3 inch touch screen shows the position and moving speed of the activated manipulator as well as X, Y and Z.
- High-resolution stepper motor meets four-axis drive, the maximum distance of X, Y, Z and diagonal movement is 25mm.
- The maximum moving speed is 2.9mm/s.
- The precision mechanical system allows sub-micron resolution to 0.132 μm in the coarse range and 33 nm in the fine range.
- Good stability and small drift, long Term Stability＜10nm /h at 24℃.
- Axes positions are continuously shown in relative or absolute scales, and are easily readable on the screen.
- A rotary photoelectric encoder can control two manipulators and switch freely.
- Origin/working position function can meet the requirement of rapid return of electrode to original position/working position.
- High repeatable positioning accuracy：Single axis ≤1μm, three axis ≤2μm.
- Switch continuous increment or step increment mode directly by pressing the key.
One Arm, Two Arms