pH analyzer sensor
Perfect for researchers on the go, this lightweight, small, portable pH analyzer has a range of between 0.00-14.00 with a resolution of 0.01 and accuracy of less than or equal to a pH of 0.02. With a lithium battery, this apparatus is rechargeable. Graded with an IP65, this sensor is dustproof and water-resistant.
- Widescreen LCD display, with operation prompt function, easy to use.
- Using 32-bit microprocessor technology, with automatic temperature compensation.
- It adopts a lithium battery power supply and has the power management function of charging and power failure protection.
- Low power consumption design, the backlight is turned on and off automatically by external light.
- The protection grade is IP65, waterproof and dustproof.
- Three kinds of pH buffer reagents can be selected for one-point or two-point calibration of the instrument.
|Temp||(0.0-80.0) ℃ (32-176)℉|
|pH temperature automatic compensation range||0.0-60.0℃（32-140℉）|
|Power supply||Polymer lithium battery|
- Before and after use, the electrode should be cleaned with pure water to ensure the accuracy of the measurement. After the measurement using a viscous sample, the electrode needs to be cleaned with hot pure water
- Electrodes should be cleaned with pure water after intermittent use and not come into contact with oil and organic silicone substances.
- After a period of long-term use, the electrode can be cleaned in 4% HF solution for 3-5 seconds or in dilute HCl solution for 1-2 minutes. After washing with pure water, soak in potassium chloride (3mol/L) solution for 14 hours
Environmental Research, Environmental Studies, pH Analysis Instruments, Water Analysis Systems
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.