- Widescreen LCD display, with operation prompt function, easy to use.
- Using 32-bit microprocessor technology, with automatic temperature compensation.
- It adopts a lithium battery power supply and has the power management function of charging and power failure protection.
- Low power consumption design, the backlight is turned on and off automatically by external light.
- The protection grade is IP65, waterproof and dustproof.
- Three kinds of pH buffer reagents can be selected for one-point or two-point calibration of the instrument.
|Temp||(0.0-80.0) ℃ (32-176)℉|
|pH temperature automatic compensation range||0.0-60.0℃（32-140℉）|
|Power supply||Polymer lithium battery|
- Before and after use, the electrode should be cleaned with pure water to ensure the accuracy of the measurement. After the measurement using a viscous sample, the electrode needs to be cleaned with hot pure water
- Electrodes should be cleaned with pure water after intermittent use and not come into contact with oil and organic silicone substances.
- After a period of long-term use, the electrode can be cleaned in 4% HF solution for 3-5 seconds or in dilute HCl solution for 1-2 minutes. After washing with pure water, soak in potassium chloride (3mol/L) solution for 14 hours