“The Spectrafuge 24D Microcentrifuge allows for a simple programmable operation and easy-to-read display on a large LED display. The brushless motor enhances acceleration speed and makes it a maintenance-free option. Its digital microprocessor ensures a high-performance and precise operation. Additionally, it controls the multi-flow air cooling system. The Spectrafuge24D Microcentrifuge can be used in a cold room for samples that require below ambient temperatures.
– Speed: 500 º 13,300 rpm (up to 16,300 x g)
– Operating Temperature Range: Ambient 4ºC to 35ºC
– Timer: 1 to 30 minutes, continuous, or momentary
– Capacity: 24 x 1.5/2.0mL tubes
– Dimensions: 9.25″” x 11.5″” x 8.5″” (23.5 x 29.3 x 21.6 cm)
– Weight: 18lbs. (8.1kg)
– Electrical: 120-230V, 50-60Hz”