Features – Speed: 38 rpm (±10%) – Motion: Simultaneous roll and tilt (±5ᵒ) – Operating Temperature range: +4° to +40°C – Dimensions (5 Rollers): 18” x 7” […]
– Speed: 38 rpm (±10%)
– Motion: Simultaneous roll and tilt (±5ᵒ)
– Operating Temperature range: +4° to +40°C
(5 Rollers): 18” x 7” x 3.5” (45 x 18 x 9 cm)
(10 Rollers): 18” x 14” x 3.5” (45 x 36 x 9 cm)
– Number of Rollers: 5 or 10
– Individual Roller Dimensions: 1.2” x 12.5” (3 x 32 cm)
– Vessels Accepted: 8mm to 200mm diameter
– Roller Spacing: 5mm; rollers are on 35mm centers
(5 rollers) 11lbs. (5kg)
(10 rollers) 17.6lbs. (8kg)
– Electrical: 120-230V, 50-60Hz
Rockers, rollers, and shakers are sophisticated laboratory instruments that are used for sample mixing, vortexing, and gentle agitation. Our rotators, rollers, and shakers are explicitly designed to provide a specific function, reliability, and safety. These tools are found on a laboratory benchtop and are used for a variety of applications including DNA extraction, cell culture, reagent mixing, gel staining, blotting, and low foaming agitation.
The tube roller consists of four magnetic stacking rollers that allow the loaded tubes to be stacked on the roller firmly for gentle mixing. Laboratory roller mixer is available on the laboratory benchtop for general mixing applications and blotting. They could also be placed in low temperatures to use for Northern and Southern hybridizations. This Tube Roller provides a gentle, highly efficient, and precise rocking with rolling motion that makes it ideal for mixing blood samples, viscous substances, and suspensions. These tube rollers are used in a variety of applications such as the prevention of blood coagulation and immune precipitation.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Adjustable speed and rotation axis
- Optional accessories: rotisseries and a rocking platform
- Safe-to-use in temperature-controlled environments
5 Rollers, 10 Rollers
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.