Our Wecker Scissors are manufactured by our experts craftsmen with high quality stainless steel to guarantee a reliable and effective product with high durability. These small scissors are commonly used in ophthalmologic procedures such as iridectomy and iridotomy. They are ideal for intraocular surgery of the iris and lens capsule.
Their magnificent design which consist in angled cutting blades provides a greater field of vision, and their extremely sharp and fine tips and self-opening spring handles provide a clean and precise cut aiding every professional to end a special procedure with effectiveness.
Our perfectly designed Wecker Scissors are manufactured with strict quality controls to guarantee a fine product that will provide a professional with a delicate and reliable instrument with extraordinary performance.
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- Small blades with Sharp and Fine tips
- Angled Cutting Blades for Better Visibility
- Optimal Performance
- Provides a Clean and Precise Cut
- Tip Width: 0.1mm, Cutting edge length: 11.5mm, Total Length: 11cm