The Z206A Compact Centrifuge offers general use in research and clinical labs with a large digital display and imbalance sensor. It accepts both conical and round bottom tubes. Speed can be selected in rpm or g-force, and 10 acceleration and deceleration levels are available to protect fragile samples. This centrifuge can be used in a cold room.
Specifications Z206A Compact Centrifuge:
– Speed: up to 6,000 rpm (4,185 x g)
– Timer: 10 seconds to 99 minutes and 59 seconds, or continuous
– Capacity: 12 x 15mL or 6 x 50mL
– Dimensions: 11” x 14.6” x 10.2” (28 x 37 x 26 cm)
– Weight: 30lbs. (15kg)
– Electrical: 120-230V, 50-60Hz