The Zantiks MWP model is suitable for assessing the behavior of smaller organisms in multi-well plates Petri dishes custom chambers such as larvae of Zebrafish, Xenopus, and Drosophila, adult Daphnia and Drosophila, Artemia, and C. elegans.
Zantiks Software & Camera
MWP_sc Screen to Display Colors & Images
- Overhead illumination – color, brightness, and duration can be specified with ms accuracy.
- Can be used for ambient lighting, circadian rhythm entrainment, and light flashes.
- Temperature monitoring – measured from a thermistor mounted at the side of the testing chamber.
MWP_vb Vibratory Stimulus
- Duration, intensity, and frequency can be precisely controlled with ms accuracy.
- Suitable for generating startle responses and for PPI studies.