- The Labyrinth core is composed of adjustable inserts
- 3 Layers: Top (Roof) Layer, Main (Arena) Layer, and Bottom (Mechanical) layer.
- Inserts allow modifications of the core into an automated version of over 20 modern behavioral apparatuses.
- This same machinery allows for entirely new types of automated tests, which is the true strength of the Labyrinth.
- The TILT feature allows all acrylic or interchangeable inserts to be touch sensitive, creating touchscreen like capabilities throughout the entire maze.
- This allows for operant conditioning mazes with simple exchangeable inserts
The Labyrinth continuously scans the interior arena to track animals, providing real-time feedback to help avoid injury to animals even for long term living. The Labyrinth is designed to minimize injury to rodents during protocols.
New technology begets new paradigms. See the entirely new things the Labyrinth can do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Established methodologies. Labyrinth is a Behavior Core in one machine
De Novo Methodologies
Establish novel preclinical science standards
Novel Object Recognition: Replicate known tests validated in the literature
Inspired by the literature
Run complex, automated versions of the classic tests of the 1900’s
- Sort Portfolio:
- Anxiety and Defensive Behavior
- Conductor Software
- Decision Making
- Environmental Enrichment
- Learning and Memory
- Operant Builder
- Social Behavior
- Spatial Navigation
- Tech Transfer
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Cues
Sizing for Every Behavior Core