$ 2900Per MonthPlus Software: $595
$ 3490Per MonthPlus Software: $595
Activities: report the animal location.
- When a jump occurs, it reports (X, Y, 1), where 1<= X, Y <=18.
- If there is a (X, Y) change, it reports new location (X, Y, Z) where Z is 0 or 1. If Z=0, the animal moves without jump; if Z=1, the animal moves while in jump position.
- The X and Y data ranges from 0-18 as displayed UI. If the user wants to find the actual location on physical board, the (X, Y) values need to be scaled to the physical dimension. The board physical dimension is 60 x 60 cm for rats and 40 x 40 cm for mice by default.
- Click Export button next to the grid to export the activity data to a .csv file
Jump Chart: the user can choose a time interval and click Draw Chart button
- This analysis is broken the total time into “time bins”, say 10 seconds in our example chart, to illustrate the progression and change in loco-motor activity over the total time period. The chart shows (time, count) points. Using 10 seconds as an example, chart point (10, 3) indicates that animal jumps 3 times during (0, 10] period, chart point (20, 5) indicates that animal jumps 5 times during (10, 20] period, etc.
- It is common the time bins are 180 seconds for an experiment run of 30 minutes or 60 minutes
- Click export button to export the chart data to a .csv file.
Animal Path: It is a visual drawing of the activity data