This sleep deprivation apparatus uses a cage model to provide a standard living environment that includes food and water support. It does not require the animal to be in a walking state unlike the walking sleep deprivation apparatus from MazeEngineers. It can scan the bottom of the cage with a deprivation rod with an adjustable cycle to achieve an experimental environment for animal deprivation.
There are three modalities for sleep deprivation equipment: Rotating drum(not available through MazeEngineers), Cage model, and Walking Platform. This Cage model is driven by a motor to rotate a bar that moves along the cage continuously; the experimental animals passively follow the bar which prevents sleep.
Price & Dimensions
Sleep Deprivation Cage Model
$ 4900Per Month
- Power Supply: 12V
- Total time for cage sweep: 12s
- Sweep Mode: Continuous Mode, Periodic Interval Mode
- Full Chamber Available Cycle Length: 0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 , 30(min)\
- External start input/output function: diameter 2.5mm, 3 cores
- Long-term use without the need for oil tune-ups
- Brushed metal surface treatment, sheet metal base
- Cage size: 46.4cm (l) × 30cm (w) × 18cm (h)
- Weight: 8.5Kg
- Optional enhancements include electric shock rod, loudspeaker