Paper mazes refer to the mazes that are used specifically in cognitive assessments done in humans. Browse through our collection of paper mazes to explore the variety of tests that are used to get deeper research insights on human cognition.
For related content, refer to the following article collections curated by Maze Engineers:
- Complex Behaviors: See how complex behaviors like intermittent fasting, impulsive behaviors, and adolescence are modeled in rodents.
- Science and Research: Learn more about the neuroscience of everyday life and activities, such as the neuroscience of summer vacation or courtship!
- Nutrition and Drugs: Browse through our growing catalog of nutrition and drugs where we explore the relationship between them and behavior. We also cover how different mazes are used to assess behavioral changes that occur as a result of nutrition or drug treatment.
- Neurological Disease Models: Browse through the various rodent models which are specifically used to model neurological diseases. Featured topics range from seizures to PTSD to depression.
- Non-Neurological Disease Models: Non-neurological diseases can also affect behaviors. Here, we highlight the many non-neurological disease models used in neuroscience research.