- Ensures continuous and uninterrupted administration, maintenance, and constant administration of a drug to an animal.
- Storage capsules have good drug compatibility and protection for short half-life drugs.
- Capsules have good biocompatibility and do not affect the physiology of animals.
- Single administration per experiment for ease of use.
- Avoid the stress of repeated administration of drugs, reducing the impact of non-experimental factors on the experimental results.
- Its compact size can be applied to experiments on mice, neonatal rats, or other small animals.
- Ensures that the drug is delivered to the target site accurately.