ConductScience’s Digital Microscope is a professional digital microscope with a precise operation such as thousand brain positioning or surgical experiment microscopy. It can deliver real-time experimental pictures, high magnification, a clear image, it’s economical and reliable, especially for teaching experiments.
Our 77001D released the eyes of the experimenter, greatly alleviating eye and cervical discomfort caused by long-term observation with a traditional microscope.
The focusing distance of the digital microscope is 180mm, which provides more space for the surgeon’s surgical operation. At the same time, it can also perform vertical or oblique angle imaging according to the experimental conditions to find a better viewing angle.
● 3.5MP, 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor
● 20x – 120x magnification
● The shutter can be controlled manually or remotely
● Focusing distance is 18cm
● Support manual fine-tuning focal length 8mm
● LED ring illuminator
Stage, Focusing, and Construction
● Pillar-type frame: stable base and metal clips
● Rod allows adjusting the height (working distance) and horizontal position
● Coarse-focusing adjustment with a knurled knob on the lens
Photo/Video Capture, Memory, & Ports
Streams 1080p videos via a mini-HDMI port at 60 fps
● Captures 60 fps AVI videos: HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080
● Saves visual data to a built-in microSD card
● Captures interpolated JPEG photos with a resolution of up to 16.0 MP
● Mini-HDMI video out port for direct streaming to HDTV displays