Ventilator (Large Animal)
Sizing: The mouse ventilator is best for larger animals up to 100kg, including rabbits, dogs, monkeys, pigs, sheep.
- Two different sizes of bellows (0-300ml and 300-1500ml) are available to interchange.
- Pressure Limited– Provides for animal patient safety by limiting the maximum working pressure(MWPL). Adjustable from 10-60 cmH2O
- Tidal Volume from 200-1500cc
- Adjustable Respiratory rates from 6-40BPM at inspiratory flow rates from 0-100 LPM.
- Adjustable I: E ratio (1:1.5-1:4)
- Multiple gas supplies: O2, Nitrogen, Clean dry air
- Effective intermittent positive pressure ventilation (IPPV)
- Dual LED and sound alarm and modifiable trigger settings for monitoring proximal airway pressure in real time.
- Hold button to stop the machine temporarily.
- LED indicator (always “ON”) shows the power status of the device
- 110/220V switch button corresponding to the local power source is available.
- Adjustable Parameters: Tidal Volume (VT), Airway Pressure, I: E Ratio and Respiratory Rate
- Power: AC 110 / 220V，50/60Hz
- Ventilation Modes: IPPV (Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation)
- Gas Supply Pressure: 35～65 Psi (2.4～4.4 Bar)
- Tidal Volume: 0-1500ml (small bellows, 20-300 ml and big bellows, 300-1500 ml)
- Maximum working pressure limit (MWPL): 10～60 cmH2O
- I:E Ratio: 1:1.5, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4
- Respiratory Rate: 6- 40BPM
- Air Overflowing Pressure: ≤5 cmH2O
- Size: 22.5cm(L)*2.8cm(D)*3.2cm(H)
- Weight: 5.8 kg