Active Place Avoidance
Specifications Mouse APA Rat APA 1 Grid floor, stainless steel base: Length x Width: approx. 80 cm x 80cm 1 Grid floor, stainless steel base: Length […]
$13,990.00 – $14,990.00
|Mouse APA||Rat APA|
|1 Grid floor, stainless steel base: Length x Width: approx. 80 cm x 80cm||1 Grid floor, stainless steel base: Length x Width: approx. 105 cm x 105cm|
|1 Rotating Arena, Acrylic: Diameter 78cm, 24cm high.||1 Rotating Arena, Acrylic: Diameter 105cm, 32cm high.|
|Stand 35 cm height, metal||Stand 35 cm height, metal|
|Shock scrambler||Shock scrambler|
|Shock cables||Shock cables|
|High precision servo motor||High precision servo motor|
|Electronic control box||Electronic control box|
|Other necessary cabling||Other necessary cabling|
- The Active Place Avoidance Arena is used to assess spatial navigation and memory in rodents.
- The rotating arena used in the Active Place Avoidance task eliminates the use of simple associations and forces the subject to keep moving to avoid the shock area.
- The shock sector of the arena is defined by distal room cues.
- The dry-arena makes Active Place Avoidance task suitable for evaluating spatial navigation performances of weanling rodents.
- Active Place Avoidance can be used as an effective tool for investigating the effects of brain lesions, pharmacological manipulations, and diseases on spatial learning and memory.