Automated Stereotaxic Instrument for GRIN Lens Implantation
ConductScience’s Automatic Lens Implantation Locator is a precision instrument used for Grin Lens implantation surgery in deep-brain calcium imaging experiments. The instrument accurately controls the stepper motor through computer software, and then drives the locator operating arm to move, combined with the vacuum pump automatic precision Remove the brain tissue to better implant the lens. The experiment greatly reduced the damage caused by traditional manual operations to the animal brain, thereby improving the quality of neuronal imaging and the success rate of the experiment.
- Choose a high-precision stepper motor drive, resolution 1μm, running accuracy up to 10μm
- The output torque of the motor is large, which can drive other accessories attached to the locator
- Save time, set the target position to move independently
- Automatic record, display position parameters, reduce human error
- The computer interface can display the trajectory and position of the probe in real-time
- Can accurately control the depth of entry
- Support four types of needle tubes: 30G, 29G, 28G, 27G
- The depth, order, and repetition times of tissue extraction can be set through software
- Bregma point can be set with one click;
|Needle tip motion accuracy||10μm|
|Vacuum pump limit pressure||≥0.095MPa|
|Vacuum pump operation noise||≤60dB|
|X, Y, Z operating arm stroke||0-80mm|
Be the first to review “Automated Stereotaxic Instrument for GRIN Lens Implantation”
You need to log in to post a review
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.