Our RWD-R550 Multi-output Anesthesia Machine is our most advanced system and offers highly efficient, a precise gas flow that is easy to use.
- Accommodates animals ranging in size from neonate mice to rabbits.
- Six outputs supply anesthesia to the induction chamber and up to five masks.
- Incorporates two flowmeters: one controls the vaporizer (0-4000cc/min) and the other one controls
- the induction chamber (0-2500cc/min).
- Allows investigator flexibility in designing protocols without calculations.
- Each output (mask) is individually controlled with a simple ON/OFF toggle switch.
- Pushbutton oxygen flush purges induction chamber before removing animals.
- Carry handle facilitates safe, easy transport of the unit.
- Available in both tabletop and wall mount, and optional post mount with 5-leg spider base.
Laser calibration technology
0.50%-5.00% (isoflurane); 0.50%-8.00% (sevoflurane)
±0.1 (0-1%); ±0.15 (>1%)
120 ml (volume between the maximum and minimum two tick marks)
Working environment range
0.2 L/min-10 L/min
Height x depth x width: 206x210x140 mm
0-4 L/min (0-1 L/min and 0-4 L/min two flow meters are optional)
Applicable animals and the number
Multiple (1-5) animals within 7 kilograms such as rats, mice, rabbits, cats, etc., 1 to more
- The built-in temperature compensator ensures the stable concentration of anesthetic gas at different temperatures and flow rates, the flow range is 0.2-10L/min;
- Mixed anesthetic gas output pressure range △ P ≤ 2.5kPa;
- Applicable temperature range: 10-35 ℃;
- Good tightness, internal 50kPa pressure can be maintained, zero leakage, safe and reliable;
- Internal capacity is not less than 120ml, and the range of isoflurane vaporizer concentration is 0-5% (Sevoflurane: 0-8%);
- Anti-accident open lock structure and closed state security protection structure to ensure safety
Note: manifold with 4LPM Flowmeter Vaporizers, Inlet/Outlet End Caps, are included in the RWD-R550 series anesthesia machine