- A high-definition imaging system and independently developed recognition algorithms technology enable C100 to count and analyze stem cells, primary cells, and cell lines accurately.
- User-defined function. Users can self-define and preset thresholds for cell size, brightness, and roundness to reduce counting errors.
- Parameters can be modified at any time to obtain the best cell imaging & more accurate counting results.
- Primary mouse macrophages and HEK293 were counted with a hemocytometer and automated counters. The standard deviation of C100 was smaller and the CV value was less than 5%>
- In the bright field mode, a count can be completed in 9 seconds, while manual counting is usually up to 5 minutes.
- Fluorescence analysis operation is easy to use.
- A built-in dilution calculator can give a dilution solution quickly based on the existed counting result, facilitate the experiments and save a lot of time for operators.
- If each operator counts 10 cell samples (5pcs) per day, then 24.25 hours can be saved each month.
- Multiple data display and storage, including cell images, diameter distribution histograms, count results, live and dead cells percentage.
- Convenient for storage and analysis, PNG, JEPG, CSV, PDF, etc.
- 1,000 historical counts can be stored in the device or exported via USB.
- 45° elevation angle, ergonomic design, reduced visual fatigue and cervical pressure.
- 7-inch high-definition touch screen with friendly interaction and comfortable operation.
- Disposable counting slides, no need to clean, reducing biological hazards risk.
Optional fluorescence application
(Ex: 375/28nm Em: 460/50nm）
(Ex：480/30nm； Em: 535/40nm）
(Ex: 540/25nm; Em: 620/60nm）
2.5×, 5.0 Megapixel
Manual focusing & Autofocusing
2.15 mm×1.62 mm
Cell lines, stem cells, primary cells, pollens, beer yeast
Cell Size Range
4-60 μm (Optimal: 7-60 μm)
Cell Concentration Range
Cell counting Time
Less than 9s
Historical Data Storage
1000 counting reports and images at most
Chinese and English
212 mm(W)* 264 mm(H)* 165 mm (D)