Laboratory Student Microscope with LED Illumination with 5MP Eyepiece Camera
Features 40X~1600X Total Magnification 3MP or 5MP Digital Eyepiece Microscope Camera Double Layer Mechanical Stage (Size: 120mm x 120mm) ABBE Condenser with iris diaphragm 3W LED […]
- 40X~1600X Total Magnification
- 3MP or 5MP Digital Eyepiece Microscope Camera
- Double Layer Mechanical Stage (Size: 120mm x 120mm)
- ABBE Condenser with iris diaphragm
- 3W LED Lamp with adjustable brightness
|Eyepiece Tube||Monocular, 160mm|
|Achromatic Objective||4X/0.10; 10X/0.25; 40X/0.65; 100X/1.25(oil)|
|Focus System||Coaxial coarse/fine focusing with up stop|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage (Size: 120mm x 120mm)|
|Condenser||ABBE Condenser with diaphragm|
|Light Source||3W LED lamp with brightness control|
|Digital Device||3MP or 5MP SCMOS Eyepiece Camera|
|Weight||NET: 2.5kg; Gross: 3kg|
|Dimension||Instrument: 12 x 17 x 28(cm); Package: 22 x 16x 35(cm)|
The Laboratory Student Microscope with LED Illumination with 5MP Eyepiece Camera is essentially the same Laboratory Student Microscope provided by Conduct Science but includes a 5MP Eyepiece Camera. The camera allows students to capture images of the specimens being studied for later observation and analysis. Since the camera is directly inserted into the eyepiece tube and is 5 MP, it produces clear and quickly focused images. Therefore, students save time capturing images than using their phone’s camera or other digital cameras.
The microscope is a monocular optical microscope and uses a 3W LED lamp as a light source, which offers greater benefits than microscopes using halogen lamps. The LEDs maintain consistent color temperature and have a long shelf-life.
The microscope measures 12 x 17 x 28(cm) and weighs 2.5 kg. It includes a 160 mm monocular eyepiece tube and an eyepiece of WF10X. It has four achromatic objective lenses with a total magnification between 40X-1000X. It is equipped with an ABBE condenser with an iris diaphragm. The focusing system consists of coaxial fine and coarse focusing with up stop. It has a double-layer mechanical stage that measures 120 mm × 120 mm. It is available with a 5MP Eyepiece Camera for insertion into the eyepiece tube. Illumination is provided with a 3W LED lamp with brightness control.
- Switch the microscope on
- Insert the 5 MP camera into the eyepieces tube
- Connect the camera to a laptop or computer
- Place the slide with the specimen on the stage and view it with the desired objective lens
- Capture images or record videos of the specimen using the camera
The Laboratory Student Microscope with LED Illumination with 5 MP Eyepiece Camera can observe various biological specimens in educational institution laboratories. The camera allows the student to capture images of the specimen, allowing them to examine them later on their computer, making it convenient for studying specimens in detail for analysis or reviewing purposes. Laboratory Student Microscopes are used for various courses, such as histology to examine the structures of cells, tissues, and organs, microbiology to examine bacteria and viruses, and parasitology to study various parasites.
- The Laboratory Student Microscope with LED Illumination with 5MP Eyepiece Camera is a monocular optical microscope with a 5MP Eyepiece Camera inserted into the eyepiece tube.
- The major strength of utilizing a 5MP camera with a microscope is that it is convenient for students to observe and study specimens.
- The attached camera also helps save time capturing clear and focused images than using an external camera.
Be the first to review “Laboratory Student Microscope with LED Illumination with 5MP Eyepiece Camera”
You need to log in to post a review
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.