- A closed-loop system with a rectal probe
- Easy-to-use color touch screen control
- Two-channel with independent control
- Precise and stable control of a subject’s temperature
- Flexible heating pads, easy to clean,
- Multiple heating pad sizes available
- Audible alarms function
- Centigrade(℃)and Fahrenheit degree (℉) mode display
- Real-time display of the working status of the heating pad, and monitor the working state of the channel: idle (IDLE), warning (WARNING), standby (STANDBY), and normal work
- Heating range:20-45 ℃, 0.1 ℃ resolution, Degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit can be switched
- Power supply: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Control unit size: L205 x W148 x H80 mm
- Control unit weight: 1.3 kg
- Double channels were displayed in the user interface (UI), which enables two animals’ surgeries and experiments independently at the same time.
- UI displays a working progress bar of the heating pads, and the rectal probes working status: Idle, Warning, Standby, and Working.
- The temperature control accuracy is up to 0.1 Celsius, and switchable between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- It only takes minutes to rise from room temperature to 37 ℃ by rapid heating technique.
- UI also provides switches for various prompts and alarms,
- Monitoring heating pads and rectal probes data at the same time, independent control circuits for heating pads and rectal probes ensure the stability and safety of the system.
- Easy-to-clean heating pads are made of non-toxic thermostable silica gel;
- Three different sizes of heating pads are available to fit all your surgical/experimental needs;
- A corresponding heat insulating pad is underneath every heating pad to avoid temperature loss